Smart Phone Flash Tool is a tool that works to flashing firmware on Android Smartphone using Mediatek chipset (MTK). Sp Flash Tool v5.1444.00 New Version is useful for Flash Flash Fimware / Stock ROM Android, Flash Recovery, Android Smartphone Format, etc.
|Download Sp Flash Tool v5.1444.00 New Version|
Download SP Flash Tool for Windows and Linux
Depending on your computer’s operating system if it’s Windows then download that version, or if yours is Linuxthen download that version. Remember that the SP Flash Tool shared on this page is free to use guys.
Download SP Flash Tool v5.1712
File Name SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1712_Win.zip.
File Size 49 MB.
Compatible with Windows Computer.
Download SP Flash Tool v5.1648
File Name SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1712_Linux.zip.
File Size 62 MB.
Compatible with Linux Computer.
Android Smartphone that is experiencing bootloop or total dead, Still can be overcome by doing a flash again as long as Smarphone Android still detected PC, If damage to software, After doing Flash, Android Smartphone will return to normal . Latest version of SP Flash Tool v5.1444.00 Has the latest features.
Features of SP Flash tool :
- Download. This feature works to flashing Firmware / Stock ROM to Android Smarphone using mediatek chipset
- Memory Test. Can be used to test and verify RAM and Nandroid Flash (ROM) as well as external memory (SD Card) on Android.
- Format. Works to format NAND, EMMC or SDMMC flash partitions (external memory) on Android.
- Parameter Setting. This menu is useful for setting some parameters such as OTP parameters and others.
- Readback. This feature works to read memory capacity and content of phone memory (firmware and nandroid partition data) on Android
- Option. This is a settings menu that you can use to adjust your Android flalshing settings via SP Flash Tool
- Console. feature is useful for mengoparasikan SP Flashtool via Command Promt (CMD -Windows, Terminal -linux).
In addition, Sp Flash Tool v5.1444.00 New Version also has some advanced options that are very useful for you in overcoming various software damage on Android smartphone.
I hope you find this post useful and see you again on my next and upcoming posts guys.